Warrants & Bonds
A warrant will be issued when:
- You fail to make a plea on your citation(s) by the due date on your citation
- You fail to comply with an order of a judge
- You do not complete a payment plan or fail to make payments as promised
Your warrant will be cleared if you:
- Plead "no contest" or "guilty" to the charge(s) and pay all fines
- Pay the full amount of fines due and request deferred disposition
- Post a bond in the total amount due and obtain a court date
With a valid credit card you can pay your Cedar Hill warrant(s) online.
Capias Pro-Fine Warrant:
*Notice: Each violation has a $50.00 fee added if it goes into warrant status.
Cash Bond - Not in Jail:
Cash Bond - In Jail:
Cash bond(s) can be processed at the Jail where the defendant is being held. The amount of the citation is also the amount of the cash bond. You should receive a receipt and a copy of the bond.