- City Services
- Municipal Court
- Resolve A Citation
- Payment Plan on Conviction
Payment Plan on Conviction
If you are unable to pay your fine in full and wish to make multiple payments over time, you must request to do so in-person at the court clerk's window or online. An additional administrative fee of $15 will be added to each violation that is given more than 30 days to pay in full. To qualify for a payment plan, you must:
- Enter a plea of guilty or no contest or be found guilty after a trial;
- Furnish information regarding your financial circumstances at the time you make your request for a payment plan;
- An initial down payment will be required at the time of set up and monthly payments will be calculated based on your balance;
- Appear in court at a specific date and time if you fail to pay on time and in the amounts ordered.
It is your responsibility to keep track of and maintain a record of your payments. Failure to pay on time and/or to appear in court when ordered may result in the issuance of a warrant for your arrest. The payment plan option does not in any way release you from your responsibility to pay the entire fine due.
Effects of an Extension/Payment Plan
- Will render a guilty judgment.
- Moving violations will appear on your Driving Record
- Moving violations may affect the cost of your insurance.
- A $15 Time Payment Fee will be assessed on the 31st day of your payment agreement
- Failure to comply with your payment agreement will result in a Capias Pro Fine warrant being issued.
Please note that if you make a request and you are granted a payment plan to pay your fine(s), you are waiving your right to a trial, and you forfeit the options of Driving Safety Course or Deferred Disposition.