THE FOLLOWING ARE DISQUALIFICATIONS FOR JURY SERVICE:
1. I am not a resident of the city of Cedar Hill, Texas, and qualified to vote in the city elections under the constitution and laws of Texas.
2. I am not able to read or write.
3. I have been convicted of a felony or any misdemeanor theft, or I am under indictment or legal accusation for a felony or any misdemeanor theft.
4. I have served as a petit juror for 6 days during the last 3 months in the county or for 6 days during the last 6 months in district court.
5. This person is deceased.
1. I am over seventy (70) years of age.
2. I have legal custody of a child younger than 12 years of age, and service would necessitate leaving that child without supervision, or I am the primary caretaker of a person who is unable to care for himself or herself.
3. I am a student at a public secondary school, or I am enrolled and in actual attendance at an institution of higher learning.
4. I am chronically ill, infirm, immobilized, or have an impairment of sight or hearing that would make it difficult or impossible for me to serve.
5. I have served on the municipal court petit jury during the last twelve (12) months.
6. I am an officer of the legislative branch of the state government.
7. I am a member of the United States military forces on active duty and deployed to a location away from the home station and outside of Dallas County.