The Police And Community Team (P.A.C.T.) provides a number of educational services for our citizens and businesses. Please take a moment to browse the services we provide and contact Corporal Donny Brackenridge at (972) 291-5181, ext. 2106 for more information or to set up a class time.
This is a 45-minute class offered by the P.A.C.T. Unit to businesses. This program is offered to retail employees and covers topics such as:
- How To Spot Individual Shoplifters
- How To Prevent Individuals From Shoplifting
- Team Shoplifters
- How to Detain a Suspect
The P.A.C.T. Unit offers a class specifically designed for owners and managers of the retail district.
- Explains the most common ways to steal
- How to stop theft before it occurs
- How to catch those who steal
- How to create an effective crime resistant program and reduce theft
This class is offered to all employees of retail shopping centers. This program teaches:
- how individuals steal with paper
- how to examine checks, which checks are most likely bad checks
- how to compare identification to the individual
- some of the characteristics of bad check passers and some of the scams con artists use to defraud