- City Services
- Municipal Court
- Court Appearance
- View Upcoming Court Dockets
View Upcoming Court Dockets
Date: June 7, 2023
Juvenile Plea Docket
Juvenile Now Adult Docket
Juvenile Show Cause Docket
Date: June 6, 2023 and June 7, 2023 at 11:00am
Any defendant with a case in the Cedar Hill Municipal Court is eligible to appear before the judge during an open walk-in court to resolve outstanding citations or warrants, without fear of arrest. Please arrive approximately 30 minutes prior to the docket to sign-in for court. Before attending make sure you review our dress code policy.
The Cedar Hill Municipal Court offers in-person walk-in court to give you the opportunity to speak to the Judge to handle your case(s) without fear of arrest. At the walk-in court, you can:
- Enter a plea of Not Guilty and request a trial by judge or jury. Your case will be set for a mandatory Pre-Trial Hearing where you will be able to speak to the Prosecutor.
- Enter a plea of Guilty or No Contest. Defendants who plea guilty or no contest will have the same opportunities for compliance dismissals, driving safety course, deferred disposition based on case eligibility or a payment plan.
- Request an Extension of the due dates established by a previous judgment and/or payment plan.
- Seek resolution of outstanding Cedar Hill warrant(s) through establishment of a payment plan
After you appear before the Judge you will stop by the clerk's window to sign the court's order(s) to finalize the action(s) taken by the Judge on your cases(s). Failure to do so will result in an issuance of an arrest warrant.
Date: July 20, 2023
- 9:00am Jury Trial