Recreation Center Memberships
We offer a variety of memberships for all ages at the Recreation Center; annual, three month, one month or a day pass valid for one day access.
There is no additional enrollment fee and you do not have to sign a contract. Memberships are available to both Cedar Hill residents and non-residents at the same rate.
Learn how to become a member of the Recreation Center using information on this page.
Memberships can be purchased at the Recreation Center by cash, check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express).
Each membership includes:
- Access to our state of the art fitness equipment including a three-lane walking/jogging track, a variety of cardio and strength machines, free weights and much more.
- Two full-size gymnasiums.
- Game Room including table tennis, foosball, air hockey, and pool table.
- Onsite childcare in our barnyard room (included in the annual membership).
- Complimentary wallet lockers located in the gymnasium & fitness area for personal items.
Fill out the participant waiver/activity release form (PDF).
View the full list of Recreation Center policies (PDF) for additional rules and regulations.
*All minors 17 & under must have waiver completed and on file by Parent/Guardian prior to arrival at the facility. By not completing the waiver, access in the facility will be limited and minor will not be allowed to purchase a day pass/membership.
|Age||Annual||Three Month||One Month||Day Pass|
|Adult (18 to 54 yrs.)||$150||$50||$20||$5|
|Youth (7 to 17 yrs.)||$100||$40||$20||$5|
|Family (up to 4 members in same household)||$300||$100||N/A||$5|
Corporate Membership Packages $500
The perfect package for companies looking to add to their employee benefits. Package includes up to 6 adult annual memberships. Additional annual memberships are available for $85 each and all members must show proof of employment at a company.
- Childcare for children 6 months to 6 years is provided in our kid-friendly Barnyard & included with the purchase of an annual membership, or for the fee of $20 for 10 visits or $4 per child, per day.
- Two-hour maximum time limit per child and parent must remain on site during barnyard use.
- Services only available for members and guests.
Monday through Friday
8:00 am to 12:00 pm
5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
9:00 am to 12:00 pm