Reserve at High Pointe
- Neighborhood: The Reserve at High Pointe Phases I, II, and III
- Developed: 2000
- Number of Homes: 229
- Special Features:
- Neighborhood Park
- public improvement district
- High Point Public Improvement District 1
- Awards/Recognition: 2013 Premier Neighborhood Award (High Pointe)
- Organization Type: Crime Watch and Neighborhood Organization
- Participation: Voluntary
- Contact: Email JD Hemphill-McDonald
Did You Know?
- In Lieu of National Night Out (NNO), please attend High Pointe PID Number 1 "Neighborhood Meet and Greet" on October 2, 2018 at Bradford Park.
- Neighborhood Services "Good Neighbor Tips" encourage citizens to Remember the "Golden Rule".
- No Parking is allowed within 10 feet of a Postal collection box/receptacle. Section11-119.(3).c., Section11-118, Section 11-131 Penalties. Postal workers do not have to deliver mail if it requires getting out of their vehicles.
- No Parking is allowed for visitors or residents within 25 feet of an Alley Entrance or Exit on both sides of street, 7 am to 6 pm, except Sunday. Ordinance number 2018-640, Amended Chapter 11, Article III, Section 11-119(a)(2)(d)
- Leaving Grass Cuttings in alleys, etc. is Litter. Section 9-60 (a) Unlawful to litter; Section 1-7 General Penalty;
- Voluntary participation in The Community Camera Registration Program, reporting "suspicious behavior" to neighbors and police are quick yet very effective ways to keep all of our neighborhoods safe
- The Fire Marshal stated barbecue equipment (including smokers) should not be used within 10 feet of a house, fence, or structure to prevent fires and damage to same
The Reserve at High Pointé Ideals
"We act because we should...Not because we can!"
The Reserve at High Pointé Citizens acknowledge and respect:
- R: Real Property as "a place for special use"
- E: Every Human Being
- S: Safety and Harmony
- E: Environmentally-Friendly Green Living
- R: the Rules of our City and CC and Rs as signed by all Homeowners
- V: the Value of People and Property Improvements
- E: Expectations of Real Property Value Increases
The Reserve looks forward to meeting you and Restoring Joint Pride in our 3 Reserve Neighborhoods!